Register as a Translator with LocServe
If you’re interest in working with LocServe, we’re looking for specialist translators, editors and proofreaders with just about any language combination. Priority is given to linguists who are resident or have previously been resident in a country where the target language is a main language. However, all experience and previous projects will be taken into account.
At LocServe we’re all about the technology and are focused on the use of technology to improve the experience of everyone in the supply chain, and ultimately the end client. We feel this benefits translators in particular:
- No lead time on projects – all files you receive from LocServe will be fully prepared and ready for use in your chosen CAT tool.
- As a certified partner of Smartcat we are able to provide full support for translation within Smartcat. For for further information on the benefits of working with Smarcat click here.
- For larger projects, you may work as part of a team. But this will happen seamlessly and will be completely managed by LocServe.
- Payments are managed with Smartcat.
- Effective communication on the project using Smartcat chat.
We encourage all translators interested in working with LocServe to register with Smartcat – you can get started even if you haven’t yet received a project from LocServe. It’s free to use, has very powerful features and integrates payment workflows. Click here to find out more. Or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.